Restricted re-opening of the social club bar is planned for Sunday afternoons from 3-5.30pm from Sunday 12th July. We will be using an external table service on the clubhouse patio area for members only (no visitors)
A site-specific risk assessment has been undertaken and will be available on the website. Rules and guidance areas listed below and please note these are live documents and subject to change. Numbers will be limited (approx. 24) to suit social distancing and will be controlled by the staff on duty.
The community membership is being taken off “hold” but please note there are requirements and a vetting process for new community members.
This is the start of a controlled use of our social club and we hope members can start enjoying these facilities again.
On behalf of the management, committee thank you for your co-operation.
EWLTC SOCIAL CLUB RULES AND GUIDANCE DURING CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTED USE OF CLUBHOUSE PATIO AREA
Refer to the public health advice/guidance of The Government to help reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19):
Refer to hand washing guidance:
EWLTC also provide the following hygiene and social distancing guidance:
- Posters depicting hygiene/cleaning and social distancing practice with summary guidance will be displayed within the clubhouse and patio area.
- Clubhouse and toilets will remain closed at all times except for the ‘access/disabled toilet’ when necessary. The clubhouse will only be accessible for bar personnel on duty.
- Members to wash their hands for 20 seconds with water and soap and drying with disposable towels before they come to the site and again when they return home.
- Sanitiser to be provided at the main gate and also together with wipes within the patio area.
- Toilets in the Community Hall will be open for single use only, and hygiene guidance displayed.
- Payment for purchases will be on a ‘tab’ system to avoid multiple exchanges of money.
- All bar staff on duty must wash their hands regularly and sanitise all surfaces within the bar area including beer tap dispensers regularly.
- Members reminded to catch coughs and sneezes in tissues – Follow Catch it, Bin it, kill it and to avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
- Members to wipe down their own tables regularly but especially when leaving it.
- A tray will be provided for drinks, please try and use the same tray throughout and then sanitise it when you leave.
- Plastic glasses to be used and disposed of in the recyclable bin.
- Black recycling bin to be left in the patio area for bar personnel/customers to dispose of recyclable items.
- Extra bins to be labelled and positioned around the clubhouse/patio areas for waste/recyclable items.
- Everyone to observe the one-way system within the patio area.
- Where people can keep 2 metres apart they should but where it isn’t possible advised to keep a distance of 1 metre plus apart.
- First aid kit is available within the clubhouse.
- Bar personnel on duty will document all members in the clubhouse/patio area on the day/evening.
- Everyone to notify EWLTC of any Covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of being in the clubhouse/patio area.